The Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law (ISSN 1543-8899) is a student-edited journal published since 2002. Current and most older volumes contain two issues (winter and summer); Volume 5 contained three issues and Volumes 1 and 2 each contained one.
Hard Copy Subscriptions
- Subscriptions are on a per-volume basis and are available for $45.00.
- A 10% agency discount is allowed from the full volume price.
- Colorado subscribers must add sales tax unless tax-exempt number is provided.
- International subscriptions are available for $50.00 (includes shipping).
- Individual copies are available for $25.00 (domestic) and $30.00 (international).
- Prepayment is required.
- For subscription requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-735-1032.
Back issues in complete sets, volumes, or single issues may be obtained from William S. Hein & Co., Inc. Call +1.716.882.2600 for more information.
Claims made for non-receipt of issues must be received within six months of the publication date to be replaced free of charge. After six months, claims will be filled only upon receipt of payment for the replacement.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation notices must be received before the first issue of a volume is published to receive refund of payment. No partial refunds will be given.